Here are the best phrases for a happy birthday for Mum! If your mother is birthday, and you do not know how to wish her a happy birthday, in this article you will find many phrases to dedicate to her, which you can write on a birthday card, or share on her facebook or twitter board. For a mother, their children are a part of themselves, and for this reason it is essential to find a right sentence to dedicate them, to show their love for him and then give them a moment of happiness with a special phrase. I’m sure you’ll be able to surprise her and make her feel like the luckiest mom in the world!
Accompanying a birthday present with a phrase appropriate to the character of your mother, will certainly leave the mark and will thank you from the heart for thought. The relationship between mother and children is very deep and even if the affection we feel for our mother is not always so evident, the birthday becomes the perfect opportunity to remind them how much we love them and how important it is in our life, thanking them for all the times that helped us in difficult times and for everything that will do in the future.
Mum, along with the father, is our point of reference, or that person to whom we inspire and trust our fear, our joys, our insecurities and all that makes us happy; this is why it is important to make her understand that she is the best mother in the world, no other person can ever replace her! So, my advice, is to read all the phrases of birthday greetings for mom and, after finding the one best suited to her character and her way of being, personalize it with something of her own (such as her name ) or copy it as it is and write it on a ticket, for text messages or on the social profile that you use the most during your day. If you can not find the right one, you can look for other happy birthday phrases in the menu above.
Greeting phrases Happy Birthday Mom
- Happy birthday to the most incredible mom! I wanted to wish you an unforgettable birthday, full of joy and happiness, but above all of love!
- Today is an important day, even if you say it is not. Mom, you make my days brighter and you make me smile even when all I want to do is cry. You are that person who makes my world a better place! Happy birthday!
- Only a super mom like you can do everything you do and stay so fantastic every day! I wish you a happy birthday and an unforgettable day!
- Thank you, mum, for taking care of me and being here to support me! I wish you to spend an extraordinary day with lots of love and lots of happiness!
- Happy birthday to my mom … the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life to make me happy. You are a fantastic mother!
- I am an adult but I need you more than ever. When the world turns away from me, there is nothing better than one of your warm hugs to make everything go well again. I wish you a truly special and happy birthday!
- The fantastic memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope they will continue to do so in the future. Happy Birthday Mom!
- Dear mother, today is a great day to celebrate! Thank you for always being there when I needed you. I wish you a happy birthday, and a day full of joy and happiness!
- Today is the day when I promise not to cause any problems! Enjoy a happy birthday mom because you never know what I can do tomorrow. Just kidding! You’re amazing! I’ll be good, I promise.
- My dear mother, thank you for all your love and patience. Today is finally your birthday and I hope you receive all you want!
- Mom, when you asked me to chase my dreams, I had no idea that I had given up on yours to make mine. Thanks for everything and happy birthday!
- Dear mother, today is a day to celebrate: it’s your birthday! I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic day. I wish you much health and a great future!
- No matter where you are, it does not matter what you’re doing … your home will always be where mom is. I am sure! Happy Birthday Mom!